Kim's Stitching Creations - You think it. We make it.
My Blog

Hidden stitch

Hi everyone,

I was going to do a video today and I did do one, however you can't see what I was doing in the video, the fabric and thread are too dark. So I will show a quick drawing below and describe what I have done. sadly because I did a video I didn't take any photos.

What I did today was fix a pair of trousers, the seam just below the zip had come apart and was coursing the person trouble when doing them up. So the best way I find to fix them is to do a hidden stitch.

insecure the thread in to the fabric by knotting it.

Finally secure at the end.

Sorry that it's a quick blog with not a very good picture. I'll try to add a extra clip in tomorrows video showing how to do it. This time making sure that you can see what's going on this time.

Thank you, buy.

6 Comments to Hidden stitch:

Comments RSS
http://www.innotas.com/solutions-project-portfolio-management on 03 September 2013 04:50
insecure the thread in to the fabric by knotting it. then thread the needle through the fold (so it can't be seen) come out to go in to the other side like on the drawing. Start on the right and work up. Pull the thread tight as you go.
Reply to comment

hermes bags sale on 14 November 2013 03:51
The handbags tied in inside "The Extravagance Line" includes a steel string embedded from the buckskin continues to be nowadays, just about the most ideal "it" carriers connected with nowadays.
Reply to comment

fake rolex on 26 May 2014 03:48
All the CLOSED CIRCUIT symbol, in which behaved in the form of monogram and the clasp for those back pack was first isn't Karl Lagerfeld, who knows where on the 1980s.
Reply to comment

yalae on 29 May 2014 23:40
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to eturn the favor?I'm attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Reply to comment

sbobet terpercaya on 18 September 2014 09:25
Thank you, I have recently been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?
Reply to comment

johnsmith on 04 May 2018 07:12
Hidden stitch is an interesting article you share. Its very informative. I read this post and i feel good to get knowledge about this. Thanks for sharing this informative post here. I must share this with others. get trolley wheels online
Reply to comment